Default Extended Mags: What size to get, where to use them?

It need not be said...I may be buying some extended Glock mags soon. Just a random decision.

Looking at Magpul. What size is ideal for which use? For stashing into Sneaky Bags, nightstand use, and caches, do I want to keep it more compact with the mid-size or is the full length manageable enough? Do you personally use them in your preparations and kit?

Magpul 21 rd or Glock 24 rd. Carried as a spare opposite appendix...and as extras in the ride. If you benefit from WT...buy them at the Suarez store.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

The new Glock 24rd mags are perfect!

JB

Part of the decision is driven by your body type and attire. I'm 5' 10" and wear modestly tailored clothing (not form-fitting, but not loose and baggy). I can comfortably carry and conceal a 21-rd mag on my left hip (floating somewhere between 9:00 and 10:00), but a 24-rd mag is just a little bit too much. I don't carry a mag at 11:00 IWB, but I suspect a 24-rd mag would fit fine in that position. A taller person could probably get away with the longer mag even OWB on their hip.

Bag carry depends on the bag, but most bags can accommodate whatever mag you want to put in it. You could put 33-rd happy sticks in most bags. But you should also consider pistol handling when actually shooting, not just carry. I never even notice the extra length of a 21-rd mag when shooting. I can't really determine whether I notice the 24-rd or not. I may be able to just barely distinguish the added weight, or it may be psychological. I definitely feel the weight of a 33-rd mag. The longer mag can also effect movement when the gun is reholstered. At AIWB, the long mag may bump into other gear on your belt. On a drop-leg rig, the longer mag will bump doorways and furniture. So my 33-rd mags are collecting dust at this point. My carry spares are 21-rd. My bag spares are 24-rd. I still have some interest in trying Magpul's 27-rd mag, but I'm now pretty sure that 24-rd is my max for virtually everything.
    Virtute et Armis

Dose someone have images of the 21 and 24 rounders in a full size Glock?

Since I carry my spare AIWB opposite my G19, I opt for the standard 17-rd reload. But my pistol Sneaky Bag has a G34 and a couple of 33-rd Glock happy sticks. Have not tried the 24-rd mags.
    Waitin' for a squeeze...

TWOTU Since March 2012

DPS
    CRG
    AR15/M4 RGF
    HRO-6 CQB
    HRO-7 Team Tactics
    HITS-8 Knife

Thats definitely doable....