Default Meet our new acting Attorney General

I think this once I'm going to judge a book by the cover and assume he'll do well... can anyone translate the tat on his left arm?

whitaker.jpg
    "Hey I've got an idea! We should make welfare as easy to get as VA benefits."
    "If you see something, say something... so we can call you a racist!"
    "Zen? Meh! Who needs it? All that effort to achieve nothingness and what do you got? Bupkis!

Interesting!
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Speed is Life View Post
    I heard that he is a Crossfit Junkie. Standby for Mandatory Attendance at Cultlike Fitness Gatherings for the entire Justice Department.
    "Sorry I'm late bro, just got back from a sick WOD."

I'm 100% on board with this guy though.
    "Charles, I shan't trust you aboard my ship, unless I carry you a prisoner; for I shall have you plotting with my men, knock me on the head and run away with my ship a-pirating."

Meh.

I mean, really, he probably couldn't even so much as deadlift that woman who's running for Governor down in Georgia.

Dood! I don't think Arnold on his strongest day could have managed that.
    "Hey I've got an idea! We should make welfare as easy to get as VA benefits."
    "If you see something, say something... so we can call you a racist!"
    "Zen? Meh! Who needs it? All that effort to achieve nothingness and what do you got? Bupkis!

I don't know if "they" are scared of what he might do/authorize or if it's just the same old resistance shit.

They are already complaining that Trump appointing him as the temporary attorney general is unconstitutional. Imagine, the dims complaining someone else didn't abide by the Constitution.

They are afraid that he will, legitimately, put a limit on Mueller's investigation. Mueller's investigation should have been limited to the investigation of the original charge, collusion, but no one in Justice had the balls to keep him on the path. We have had tax charges and lying to the Feds charges leveled against people that have no connection whatsoever to the original collusion charges, all in Mueller's fishing expedition to find anything whatsoever he could bring against Trump. I really do believe they can find no dirt on the acting AG, and he is beholding to no one, therefore if he decides to look into such things as the Clinton email scandal, and the obviously bogus information used to obtain FISA warrants under Obama's watch, there will be a lot of egg on many people's faces, and some necessary charges brought against people such as Comey, who openly admitted he leaked info to the press, which is against the law by the way. He may even decide to look into the Uranium One deal, or perhaps the Benghazi incident. They are scared of the truth. You can bet even the guys at the CIA will not come out unscathed, especially Clapper and Brennan, who are shady characters at best. The entire intelligence apparatus would come under severe scrutiny, something that should have happened long ago. Yes, I do believe they are afraid of what a good , unafraid man might just uncover. I, personally, am glad Sessions has departed. I initially believed him to be a good choice for AG, but either someone had some info on him, or he was afraid of the negative press he would get for seeking the truth. Either way, his departure is a good thing, because finally, there may be someone unafraid to find out the truth, and willing to find it. I hope for our country's sake he is the man. The people need and deserve the truth, wherever it may fall.

I like him better than the last guy.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/09/pol...ion/index.html

Whitaker said he supports state's rights to nullify federal law

If "the left" hates him already....then he's probably great !