Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    First, consider that the article originally appeared 9/27. Odd, isn't it, that in 6 weeks it never got picked up by another news source? And the "Santa Monica Observer" is where this bombshell was dropped? And why does a story from September keep popping up with newer and newer datelines?

I'll try and dig out the source, but for now that should make you go, "hmmm.."

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
    First, consider that the article originally appeared 9/27. Odd, isn't it, that in 6 weeks it never got picked up by another news source? And the "Santa Monica Observer" is where this bombshell was dropped? And why does a story from September keep popping up with newer and newer datelines?

I'll try and dig out the source, but for now that should make you go, "hmmm.."
    You may very well be correct since I could not really find confirmation, but when I tried snopes there was no comment on the story. The most I could find was that it was said to have originated from a law clerk with no name given.

What is sad is the on the very conservative side there are untrue rumors that are cited as facts the same as on the far left. Fanatics I guess like to help out the truth a bit.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez