Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Quote Originally Posted by ballistic_ken View Post
    I know quoting myself is lame!

Today I completed the course, will graduate with my certification in Instrumentation, Controls, and Electronics. I made it, and with a 4.0 GPA to boot! Presidents Honor Roll!
    Now to find a job.
    Very well done BK!! That was quite a challenge to take on, and you aced it. Fire off those applications, the new skill sets backed by decades of experience should get you multiple offers.
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

From Murphy's Laws of Combat: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GTFOTX!!)

Two weeks ago, I completed the training as an NRA Muzzleloading instructor. Which gives me credentials to teach the next generation.

Quote Originally Posted by ballistic_ken View Post
    I know quoting myself is lame!

Today I completed the course, will graduate with my certification in Instrumentation, Controls, and Electronics. I made it, and with a 4.0 GPA to boot! Presidents Honor Roll!
    Now to find a job.
    Go to the Power generating stations they're always looking and pay is excellent, in Missouri anyway. If that doesn't work send me a PM I always need good techs.

Thanks All!

I took a job in Pueblo, CO. Starting on Monday working at the Army Depot. All new for me, we will see.

After being unemployed over a year, looking forward to a paycheck.
    Stupid Should Hurt!!!!!

"The 47% are not your friends and its time you stopped feeding them." Gabe Suarez

Congrats !! I lived there many moons ago.....at that time they had great ethnic restaurants !! It can get a bit windy there at times !