Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO View Post
    Beautiful! how clear is the water? It's hard to tell in your photo. Is it one of those "See straight down 20ft" type mountain lakes?
    Yes, indeed. Clear and cold water. It's the lower of the two Green River lakes. Once in a while you can look down and see a cutthroat or brook trout ignoring your lure as it passes by ;)

This river valley in the Winds is near the origin of the Green River, its a rather smaller fellow up here than the river most know. Occasionally the mountain breeze stops, the lake goes dead calm and if I sit real still in my canoe I see this:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Got a new full time gig. Pays 10k a year more, no longer managing people, and bonuses at a higher level.
    Congratufreakinlations Fuzz!!!This the more personally aligned one we talked about??
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

From Murphy: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GTFOTX!!)

Just living well is the good stuff! Grandkids, wife, useful work. "Everything's terrific if nothing's horrific."

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes375 View Post
    Yes, indeed. Clear and cold water. It's the lower of the two Green River lakes. Once in a while you can look down and see a cutthroat or brook trout ignoring your lure as it passes by ;)

This river valley in the Winds is near the origin of the Green River, its a rather smaller fellow up here than the river most know. Occasionally the mountain breeze stops, the lake goes dead calm and if I sit real still in my canoe I see this:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Thats beautiful.

Kids are good.
    Parents are still kicking.
    Got promoed after not having one of those for 10 years, with a boss that I thought would not promo me.
    Thinking about a new used car.

Here is to Champagne problems.

I am out in the woods all the time now either hunting or exploring. Been retired about four years and Life is really, really Good!

Dave S at Stump Gut cypress.jpg
    Dave

"If your sport does not put grease, blood, or dirt under your fingernails, then it's just a game!"