Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    You may be waiting awhile. The Chinese Lynx is a saiga clone and sells for under $500.
    Always save boxes and original accessories. New or like new in the box with the matching number =$$$.

Look at "$200" Polytechs NIB.

Choirboy

Quote Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
    Two Saigas waiting for the collector value to go even higher. Tube fed 870s for my go to shottys. I bought full length brass casings to reload for the Saigas. They work. You could use plastic if the first mag round was brass. I have one drum; it is not a bet your life mag.

Box mag shottys are a solution looking for a problem.

Choirboy
    I could never find any of the steel hulls and I did buy some brass hulls for my saiga, but never reloaded them and the saiga has been sitting for years untouched. I may do something with it. I did learn from others here that the bolt carrier-piston have a design defect that will cause it to crack after extended use. Maybe I will sell mine if I never get around to using it. I am working with more useful guns at the moment. The piston on an AK is threaded into the bolt bolt carrier and you are supposed leave it not completely screwed in so that it can flex. They did not do that with the saiga.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Magazines on shotguns...are gay.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF220 View Post
    Magazines on shotguns...are gay.
    Well...yeah...in a Justin Beaver kinda way.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

For further reason why magazine fed shotguns are range toys: I brought my Cheetah 12 with me to the range when I was testing out my TAC-14. Was using Steel Saiga12 8 round magazines from CSSpecs. The 3rd magazine we shot in it, the recoil from #1 Buck Magnums loosened the floor plate on the bottom of the magazine, causing the spring and follower to fly out on the 2nd shell that dumped shells everywhere. Never had this happen from a magazine fed firearm before, and am waiting to hear back from CSSpecs on if they need to replace the floor plate or not. Do you want to trust your life to that?

So here is a funny one. We got a mag fed tac14 for,work a few weeks ago. Picked it up for handling...snap into position...work the pump (hard like you are supposed to)...and the pumping hand activated the magazine,release thereby dumping the magazine.

Hmmmmmm.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    So here is a funny one. We got a mag fed tac14 for,work a few weeks ago. Picked it up for handling...snap into position...work the pump (hard like you are supposed to)...and the pumping hand activated the magazine,release thereby dumping the magazine.

Hmmmmmm.
    Can't put my finger on why, but that seems just a hair counter-productive...

Here is a write up I did a while back on the subject. http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...n-or-the-Rifle
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities