Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Soooooooooooo the Nation of islam leader is anti American; and cheers for America's Death in an Islamic country which just happens to be our enemy

Im thinking that's a clue. Is there really any question that islam and farrakhan are THREATS to America???

Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    Soooooooooooo the Nation of islam leader is anti American; and cheers for America's Death in an Islamic country which just happens to be our enemy

Im thinking that's a clue. Is there really any question that islam and farrakhan are THREATS to America???
    Another racist, Islamophobic, homophobic, misogynistic, anti-trans, capitalistic, repressive, white man.
    At the present time if you’re not willing to commit suicide culturally or personally to benefit one of the left’s favorite splinter groups all of the now meaningless labels are thrown at you. This may be our advantage today. The average guy is getting tired of this shit. The commies are overplaying “Western Guilt” and pissing people off by throwing undeserved labels. Red Wave? Maybe.......

This clown has hated America forever. He was wired into the dems in NYC when I was growing up there forever ago and remains under their protection now.

He's just trying to revive the franchise.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

2, 0, 10. And a wakeup.