Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am wondering if I should change the name of the forum to the Political Handwringing Commentaries On Shit That Has No Bearing Or Importance On Anything

Shall we vote??
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

[QUOTE=EDELWEISS;1924290Yep it was harsh language that was bleeped and maybe it was racial IDK. [/QUOTE]

I can see why Maryland is where itís at. 60 was gracious. Iím done here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    I am wondering if I should change the name of the forum to the Political Handwringing Commentaries On Shit That Has No Bearing Or Importance On Anything

Shall we vote??
    Please do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    mine

I do wonder if the race was reversed what the social reaction would be
    The left would probably loose their collective minds. It is unfortunate that it had to come to blows, but I fully support him defending himself and disciplining the child, I should have worded that differently, I do not support offensive use of force. He was well within the lines of defending himself. It also appears he made some effort to deescalate the situation before getting hit, he did not start swinging when being insulted. But what would the parents have him do? Let the kid continue to mouth off disrupting class from kids actually wanting to learn, and get away with doing what ever he wants? Saddens me that some parents take offense at this. Had that been my child, I would have personally come in to thank the teacher, and done everything I could to protect their job or help them find a new one if they were terminated for it. Teachers already work a thankless enough job for low pay and high cost of education to get the position, considering how important their job is to society we should have good teachers backs 100%. It appears he is a well loved teacher that puts effort in his job.

What would the reaction be if the gender of the teacher was switched? I remember a really bad fight when I was in high school between 2 kids in rival gangs. The elderly principal tried to step in and she was hit in the process trying to break up the fight. One of my favorite teachers quickly stepped in and slammed the kid into the lockers so hard it dented them. No one ever batted an eye at that.