Thread: Gabe called it

Default Gabe called it

A mysoginistic racist white male, mil vet and self proclaimed "involuntary celibate" shoots up a yoga studio.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/03/us/ta...dio/index.html

IMO the "incel" community is an effective self-selected stable where one can find people who can easily be pushed over the edge for such events.
    "Why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as the king can." Benjamin Martin, The Patriot

Incels? Never heard of them. One would think that the cost of a hooker would be far less than the cost he is now facing.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Incels? Never heard of them. One would think that the cost of a hooker would be far less than the cost he is now facing.
    Didn't know it was a thing either.

It's the latest boo-hoo poor me fad term for unattractive losers who can't make it with the ladies. They've started forming groups to cry and moan together about how mean and unfair all the wymenz are.
    "Hey I've got an idea! We should make welfare as easy to get as VA benefits."
    "If you see something, say something... so we can call you a racist!"
    "Zen? Meh! Who needs it? All that effort to achieve nothingness and what do you got? Bupkis!

I'm starting to think Gabe's a prophet. Calls it every time.
    - "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.

I had heard the term "Incel" but I didn't know people actually "self identified" as such. The only context I'd heard was guys using it as a put down between buddies. As in: "Ted's got nothing to do later, do you Incel?" "Sure, I'll be free as soon as I'm done at your sister's..." and so on. The idea that it's a "thing" is mind blowing.

Watched an episode of law and order bout this bs a week or so ago and ended up looking into this cause i couldn't believe this is a thing. All i gotta say is no matter how bad i feel there is some boo hoo is me group on the internet i can point to to make me feel like i haven't hit rock bottom. lol also of not is im pretty sure ice t said the exact same thing gabe did.
    "It's not that life is too short, it's that death is so damn long." unknown
    "People s
    hould not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people" V
    "
    I must study politics and war, that my sons may have the liberty to study mathematics and philosophy, natural history and naval architecture, in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, tapestry, and porcelain." John Adams