Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Girl chokes out bouncer

https://canoe.com/news/crime/cops-wo...apped-her-butt

How can this happen? I read the article and all the excuses as to why the bouncer let it happen. I don't buy it, I would never "let" someone choke me out even if there were witnesses. They must not make bouncers like they used to.

Just guessing, but maybe she's good at Jiu Jitsu and he's not so good at being a bouncer.

Chokes can kind of sneak up on you sometimes. It's entirely conceivable that he thought a cute little girl was kidding around with him right up to the point the lights went out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunstore Commando View Post
    Chokes can kind of sneak up on you sometimes. It's entirely conceivable that he thought a cute little girl was kidding around with him right up to the point the lights went out.
    I'm not buying it.

He is/was a bouncer. Bouncers don't play that game - they can't afford to. Tolerate BS and you lose all credibility. It's the same for LEOs and COs too. If you jump me or put hands on me; you are going to the floor hard and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by P.D. View Post
    I'm not buying it.

He is/was a bouncer. Bouncers don't play that game - they can't afford to. Tolerate BS and you lose all credibility. It's the same for LEOs and COs too. If you jump me or put hands on me; you are going to the floor hard and fast.
    This was my thought. I could almost understand if you were at a party and some hot chick said hey let me lock you into a rear naked choke and lets see what happens, in other words no resistance and full compliance on the part of the chokee. In this case in seems the bouncer blew the situational awareness in getting locked in, then did not react by hitting the choker into a wall or better yet the bar. I'm with P.D. I would have something to say/do to someone trying that.

Well, we already determined he's probably not a very good bouncer.

Santiago de Los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
    His arms just hung at his sides the entire time, and he leaned back as if assisting her in getting his neck since he's much taller than her.

Some people are claiming it's fake in the comments under some videos I've seen. Who knows. There's too many "men" in Western society today that are gutless bags of soy and thus are only men anatomically.
    We never see these kinds of videos come out of patriarchal societies like in Latin America or the Middle East, just out of the Soy-Boy lands of America, Canada and Western Europe where invaders rape the native women with impunity while their "men" hide behind the latte counter and cry.

Other than in a training event, or my wife, anyone that puts a hand on me, man or woman, will be treated harshly.
    Why? Sh*t like this.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Santiago de Los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunstore Commando View Post
    Well, we already determined he's probably not a very good bouncer.
    Did he bounce when he hit the floor? Maybe that's why they call him the "bouncer".

Because it couldn't be because he's a tough guy who handles tough patrons.

The bouncer apparently thought it was just one of his friends fooling around and didn't react at all because of that. The video still looks odd. You'd think he would react when he started to blackout.

https_%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.jpg