Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    And many european Jews as well, but that seems to be a continental disease.
    My viking ancestors would be appalled at recent events.

The best man at my (second) wedding, and my best friend from high school, is a New York Jew who would barely speak to me after the election. Inclined to find anti-semitic conspiracies and injustice everywhere, he refuses to see that he is rendering himself impotent to defend against the very dangers he perceives. Straight party line Dem.

He is a beloved friend and brother, but I can't help him. To paraphrase Frost, he will not go behind his parents' saying.

Where are Abraham, Moses, Joshua and David for this age?
    Very well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    And many european Jews as well, but that seems to be a continental disease.
    My viking ancestors would be appalled at recent events.

The best man at my (second) wedding, and my best friend from high school, is a New York Jew who would barely speak to me after the election. Inclined to find anti-semitic conspiracies and injustice everywhere, he refuses to see that he is rendering himself impotent to defend against the very dangers he perceives. Straight party line Dem.

He is a beloved friend and brother, but I can't help him. To paraphrase Frost, he will not go behind his parents' saying.

Where are Abraham, Moses, Joshua and David for this age?
    Yes, where are they, and those of other cultures and religions?

Expecting Evil to give you a pass, and expecting someone else to protect you when Evil reneges on that pass, is a personal abdication of moral and ethical (or simply practical) responsibility. It also overlooks the basic command of all organisms: to survive.

That people donít understand or accept this, especially modern Jews, is one of the most onerous flaws in todayís cultures.

Yes, itís redundant in WT, but we need simple questions for our blind friends. Once asked, however, need not be asked again.

Meh!
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

From Murphy: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GTFOTX!!)

Trump is visiting the synagogue to pay his respects, and the left is protesting.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...ing/index.html

Protesters gathered in Pittsburgh ahead of President Trump and first lady Melania Trump's visit.

The President and first lady are visiting today to pay their respects to the victims of the shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue. But some residents and officials said the President should allow people to heal before visiting the community.