Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    I don't think I'd die without booze or dip, but I think the potential random body count isn't worth the risk.
    Sounds like smart risk management to me.

Be humble of character, warm of heart and kind. You will know when it's time to flip the switch and unleash the beast.

CAUTION: You can't fix stupid.....

Wholeheartedly agree with this bro.

"Luckily I found some good alternatives from Quest Nutrition that helped curb the want."

My brother lost 100+ pounds using quest nutrition.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing." Darth Vader

IDPS, DOK, TMCO, FVGF, CPM, CRM, SCPIS, TASI

TWOTU Since May 2015

This is all different for different people. My wife and I both jumped on the keto wagon about 1.5 years ago. We both cut all junk cold turkey and for me it was tough at times but for her it was pure hell. I think that it’s related to personal will and mental strength also. We have both lost significant weight and I have about 20 pounds to go for goal weight. Went from 336 to now being 238. It was a long hard fight but the longer I do it, the easier it gets. It has become habit to eat right and not gorge on junk. The better I look and the better I feel the easier it is for me. There are days I eat something I know I shouldn’t and weight fluctuates because of it but I jump right back on. When my wife does this, it’s hard for her to jump back on. She stays off a few days but she also hasn’t had the results I’ve had. I’ve been off keto for about 3 months and on macro based dieting and it’s working great as well. I think it’s as simple as junk in junk out but there are days when I see some kind of junk food and I get a bad craving for it but always think about what it would take to get it off of me weight wise. I dipped for 12 years. When I smell wintergreen I still crave it but again, will power prevails!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Heckathorn View Post
    How many long term opiate users have you been exposed to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hah, no shit.....

I’m just glad junk food and sweets have always made me feel like shit..

I take that back I do drink a sodas and espresso, not very many sodas anymore but I have replaced it with lattes...