Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Was that a Declaration of War?

In an interview that aired last night Hillary stated, "You cant be civil with people that want to destroy you". Surprisingly I find myself agreeing with that statement; but whats more important, her statement seems to call to war what those people have been saying and doing for years. Maxine Waters has been calling for rebellion and open attacks. Corey Booker openly incited violence. We see citizens physically attacked for wearing MAGA hats (one was a child). The Antifa crowd has used violence since their inception. They openly called for someone to "Take one for the team and kill Kavanaugh."

What do conservatives do? They get up and quietly walk out of a restaurant when attacked by a gang of thugs? They allow themselves to be bullied and have roads closed in front of them. They listen while a bunch of crazy lesbian types scream at them in the Congressional Office Building.

Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    In an interview that aired last night Hillary stated, "You cant be civil with people that want to destroy you". Surprisingly I find myself agreeing with that statement; but whats more important, her statement seems to call to war what those people have been saying and doing for years. Maxine Waters has been calling for rebellion and open attacks. Corey Booker openly incited violence. We see citizens physically attacked for wearing MAGA hats (one was a child). The Antifa crowd has used violence since their inception. They openly called for someone to "Take one for the team and kill Kavanaugh."

What do conservatives do? They get up and quietly walk out of a restaurant when attacked by a gang of thugs? They allow themselves to be bullied and have roads closed in front of them. They listen while a bunch of crazy lesbian types scream at them in the Congressional Office Building.
    The end result Kavanaugh is now a supreme court judge and trump is still president after all of the drama.
    Blocking off streets does not put people in power and relative to the Sen Flakey elevator scene he was likely going ask for an investigation most likely anyway.
    What I think of H. Clinton is expressed by the Rock.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Declaration of war? No just a declaration by a washed up Soros whore.

I dont march around with a sign, politely walk out of restaurants, or allow any one, man woman or child to put hands on me.

When someone declares war on me...they will know instantlt they have made a terminal mistake. Other than that, I dont get excited about politics.

Didnt even watch or listen to the recent circus.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

The left/liberals have been at war with the right/conservatives for a long time. They are just getting more blatant and don't try to hide it anymore. It is time that the right figure this out and act like it
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragsbo View Post
    The left/liberals have been at war with the right/conservatives for a long time. They are just getting more blatant and don't try to hide it anymore. It is time that the right figure this out and act like it
    Yep. For the longest time, normal people in the USA have been terrified of being called a racist, sexist, homophobe, etc. William F. Buckley knew the appropriate way to respond:

"Hey I've got an idea! We should make welfare as easy to get as VA benefits."
    "If you see something, say something... so we can call you a racist!"
    "Zen? Meh! Who needs it? All that effort to achieve nothingness and what do you got? Bupkis!

I think it was a call to arms, certainly meant to incite violence amongst the foot gutter soldiers. A tape of former Atty General Eric Holder has him saying, "when they go low, KICK them". This is all a "verbiage" change from them. These were the folks that were the peace love and understanding crowd. These were the same ones that loved Michael Obammy when she proclaimed "when they go low, we go high". They are no longer hiding behind words of peace.

So what are you going to do Edel...with this call to arms?
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Meh... right now unless you are the specific target of anything nothing has changed. Things haven't reached a point where any sort of other response would seem reasonable.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

My world is extremely small and inside my world is peace and perfection. What the "world" around me does really doesn't change one thing in my world today.

I quit watching the news and its doom and gloom and I couldn't be happier. When things and/or people enter my world, then they get my personal attention -- until then, I really don't care about the crumbs of the world.