Default Authorities find 123 missing children

Authorities find 123 missing children in just ONE day during a Michigan sex trafficking operation
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartanntp
    It is quite sad that such things go on in our country
    More than 120 missing children have been found in just one day during a wide-scale law enforcement operation in Michigan.
    Authorities located 123 children in the Wayne County area, which includes Detroit, as part of the one-day sweep last month.The U.S. Marshals Service said Operation MISafeKid placed an emphasis on locating missing children who were victims of sex trafficking. The one-day initiative, which took place on September 26, recovered 123 of the 301 children that had been reported missing in the area following weeks of investigations. All of those children were physically located and interviewed about potentially being sexually victimized or used in a sex trafficking ring during the time they were missing.Authorities discovered three cases that were related to sex trafficking and one homeless teen who had not eaten anything in three days.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    It is quite sad that such things go on in our country
    It is quite sad that such things go on anywhere.
    And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Steven Spaugh

And only three cases--whatever that means--were related to sex trafficking?
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

2, 1, 14. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    And only three cases--whatever that means--were related to sex trafficking?
    There's a lot of wacky numbers in that article. I'd like a better breakdown of all these missing kids. I'm betting a lot of them are things like teenagers involved in gang activity who got reported missing from their mom, etc.

300+ "legitimate" missing children from one area seems borderline impossible.
    ===========================
    Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

I am very cynical about this. Sure, there are legitimate kid snatches off the street, but the "chica" that takes off with her homie bf is not the same...the runaway kid from an abusive home is not the same. The dad denied custody that takes his kid is not the same.

I hated kid cases back in the day because everyone wants to slam the kidnapper that snatched a kid for sex traffic, but more often than not, it was some goth chick wanting to have a night with her goth boyfriend.

Rather than catch all labels...how about a break down. How many taken by force...against their will? How many were voluntary run away types? And who was involved?
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters