Default Limo that killed 20 owned by Shahed Hussain

Owner of limo that crashed was FBI informant who testified in terrorism trials https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ow...cid=spartanntp
    Most important details from link
    NEW YORK - The owner of the limousine company linked to the deadliest U.S. transportation accident in nine years is no stranger to the law.
    Shahed Hussain, who owns Prestige Limousine, served as an FBI informant in two terrorism cases after pleading guilty to a federal fraud charge in 2002.
    A state official confirmed Hussain's bizarre history to The Albany Times Union.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Hmm... sabotage? It doesn't seem like the normal MO for Islamic revenge. I would expect a more direct approach if that was the case.

I think it's a lot more likely that the issue was driver error, mechanical failure, or both. The sleazeball was likely cutting corners on maintenance and hiring unqualified drivers.
    "Hey I've got an idea! We should make welfare as easy to get as VA benefits."
    "If you see something, say something... so we can call you a racist!"
    "Zen? Meh! Who needs it? All that effort to achieve nothingness and what do you got? Bupkis!

Coinkidink?
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters