Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The cowardly tendencies of modern western males never surprises me anymore.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    The cowardly tendencies of modern western males never surprises me anymore.
    Yep...reminds me of this quote I keep at the house:

The boys of my people began very young to learn the ways of men, and no one taught us; we just learned by doing what we saw, and we were warriors at a time when boys now are like girls. -- Black Elk

Typical bureaucrat.
    "Hey I've got an idea! We should make welfare as easy to get as VA benefits."
    "If you see something, say something... so we can call you a racist!"
    "Zen? Meh! Who needs it? All that effort to achieve nothingness and what do you got? Bupkis!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Yep...reminds me of this quote I keep at the house:

The boys of my people began very young to learn the ways of men, and no one taught us; we just learned by doing what we saw, and we were warriors at a time when boys now are like girls. -- Black Elk

Great Quote. Permission to borrow?

And so true. Our kids (those on WT who work, train, and think on what is so generously shared here) will be fine, as they are “learning by doing what they see” from us every day.

They will actually be better than fine; they will be triumphant in their world. Because I know we are doing more for our kids than just “letting them see.”
    VIRES HONOR VIRTUS FIDES

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaDS View Post
    Great Quote. Permission to borrow?

And so true. Our kids (those on WT who work, train, and think on what is so generously shared here) will be fine, as they are “learning by doing what they see” from us every day.

They will actually be better than fine; they will be triumphant in their world. Because I know we are doing more for our kids than just “letting them see.”
    Absolutely, my friend! There is hope for them if we do our part. People tend to forget that it's many of our "kids" that have been raining down pain in a war that has lasted for 17 years now. One of my greatest joys in life is mentoring young men and women and teaching them to be "men" and "women." IMO, it's one of the most noble of tasks today.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    These types of incidents serve as an irritant to me, but they don't surprise or shock me in the slightest. That country has the police it wants and have routinely proven that by allowing their LE to be slaughtered by knife-wielding terrorist and base line criminals.

This is simply a foreshadowing of things to come over there and...it will get worse. Unarmed LE simply serves as an easy target to identify and attack...nothing more.

And that is what all this ruckus about Kavanaugh was about; not following that path of idiocy. If we're not careful, this will be our future. Not in my lifetime, I hope.
    Redneck Zen
    "Be careful what you get good at."