Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Default ISIS Warns of Knife Attack 'Surprises' at Concerts

    I feel like we are seeing more and more knife attacks. I guess we will see more and more and more.

    https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securit...s-at-concerts/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    577
    Knives are cheap, always loaded, always silent, and don't require any training to kill people with. Any ignorant person in an environment with standing room only can hurt a lot of people in a short amount of time easily. Why wouldn't a group of cowards use that method for their intended purpose.

    Besides that, any wannabe, self-described, Internet converted "terrorist" can do stupid things and gain the notoriety they have always wanted now with some "backing" -- at least in their small minds.

    Stay vigilant, stay sharp, and stay prepared to flip the switch when necessary!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Stay vigilant, stay sharp, and stay prepared to flip the switch when necessary!
    After I stopped laughing I ordered a Grab 'N Stab.
    Warrior for the working day.

    Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

    "...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

    "Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

    1, 9, 09. And a wakeup.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    After I stopped laughing I ordered a Grab 'N Stab.
    You got me there, Brother!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    569
    When you hear screaming you don't know what is going on. When you here screaming and gun shots, you know exactly what is going on. A quick nut with a knife in a crowded place has an advantage.
    "Stupidity is thinking you can continually outvote an endless stream of third world socialists"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Serenity
    Posts
    5,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Knives are cheap, always loaded, always silent, and don't require any training to kill people with. Any ignorant person in an environment with standing room only can hurt a lot of people in a short amount of time easily. Why wouldn't a group of cowards use that method for their intended purpose.
    Such a person would be even more dangerous with a little FMA training. All he has to do is sign up in a non-commercial school (avoids a billing service so no paper trail) and train for a while, assuming he wants to keep a low profile. Then there are those schools that openly teach criminals and even potential terrorists, but normal schools are easy to find.
    "Why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as the king can." Benjamin Martin, The Patriot

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •