Default Traditional Cossack Martial Arts.

None of this is in English, but the it is so well demonstrated that a verbal explanation is not needed to understand what is going on. Starts with a small cannon and then goes to cover many common medieval weapons. The cossacks were in contact with both western and eastern influences. From the east it would have been mongols and tarters and also the turks. I am assuming this is cossack due to the hair and also some the stealth techniques they were showing. No horses were used. The language is either Russian or Ukrainian I think. If there are any slavic speakers would they please comment.

One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Going by the styles of edged weapons and hair. I'd say Ukrainian Cossack's . But there may be some regional over lap.

Instead of batons the cossack women twirl swords. Many of the Cossack military traditions are being revived under Putin. The Cossacks hate muslims

One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez