Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cheaper alternatives also make a lot of sense for airsoft or other trainers that you're not trusting your life to.
    Armed Puritan

Quote Originally Posted by TFA303 View Post
    Cheaper alternatives also make a lot of sense for airsoft or other trainers that you're not trusting your life to.
    That reminds me. Can any of the .22lr conversion units be cut for an RMR or do the internals prevent that? Plus wonder about added weight interfering with cycling?

Quote Originally Posted by TFA303 View Post
    From what I have seen...the Holosun is nit an RMR, but a far better choice than anything else out there. Better than a Shield and a better battery life than Deltapoints.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I saw a video (another forum, a trainer/tester I don't know, but then I don't really know any of them) on another forum. The guy beat the hell out of it. He'd shoot 500 rounds, use it to rack the slide by jamming up against a barrier (shooting one handed) then drop it from shoulder height on the top of the sight on concrete. The lens cracked, the dot was still visible, he took it back to the range and it was still zeroed. He shot 500 more rounds with it, sometimes jamming it against the barrier to rack the slide, dropped it on the concrete from shoulder height again. The lens cracked some more, the dot still worked, he took it to the range and it was still zeroed. And he repeated that two more times for a total of 2,000 rounds and the sight looked like it was beat to death but it still worked and was still zeroed.

If it's okay, I can find the link and post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEd63 View Post
    That reminds me. Can any of the .22lr conversion units be cut for an RMR or do the internals prevent that? Plus wonder about added weight interfering with cycling?
    I went through the effort of researching this, paying to get a proto done and sold exactly....,

ONE.
    Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by M1A's r Best View Post
    I saw a video (another forum, a trainer/tester I don't know, but then I don't really know any of them) on another forum. The guy beat the hell out of it. He'd shoot 500 rounds, use it to rack the slide by jamming up against a barrier (shooting one handed) then drop it from shoulder height on the top of the sight on concrete. The lens cracked, the dot was still visible, he took it back to the range and it was still zeroed. He shot 500 more rounds with it, sometimes jamming it against the barrier to rack the slide, dropped it on the concrete from shoulder height again. The lens cracked some more, the dot still worked, he took it to the range and it was still zeroed. And he repeated that two more times for a total of 2,000 rounds and the sight looked like it was beat to death but it still worked and was still zeroed.

If it's okay, I can find the link and post it here.
    That dude is an asshat.
    Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    That dude is an asshat.
    I used the word douchy when I sent my buddy the video but meh, I like asshat better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chris

The 32moa circle around the dot is an intriguing idea.......

JB

What Holosun brings is an almost RMR. It has some new technology which is interesting and potentially will be copied by others.

I like it.
    Gabe Suarez