Default How many have NP3 slide AND barrel combo?

How are you liking it? How has the metal matured with use? Is that the best combination/application or would a Suarez black barrel suffice because the slide is NP3?

Over all thoughts?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chris

NP3 protects the metal, makes it easier to clean, amd makes the surfaces very slick ( although you should still lubricate the gun). I prefer all the parts to be coded. But if it is only the slide that is better than nothing.

I have a few guns that have been coated. It has held up extremely well over the years
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Upcoming classes:
    Zero to Five Feet Gunfighting

I have a pistol with everything NP3'd but the frame. Only has a little over 1k rounds through it, but the wear is minimal to none besides the barrel.
    James 1:5 - "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."

I had my first SI 19 slide (TSD at the time) done both slide and barrel for 5 years of constant carry and borderline abuse. Barrel had the tell tale rub but was still definitely coated/ protected. Wish I’d done that instead of black barrel on my new one but such is life.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

Kimber.jpg

Robar NP3'd this for me in 2001...stuff's awesome.
    Last edited by Gun Mutt; 10-02-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Thatís nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chris

Just got a slide and barrel back both NP3 . Only have about 700 rds through it but it’s butter smooth. I plan on getting a couple more done
    "It's a cold world, better pack your own heat!" - Redman

T
    WOTU Since