Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh you don't know how close I came to doing just that!

I've had Berettas before, but they were just everyday working tools like my Glocks. Now the Langdon and the Wilsons that I had a chance to handle - total class...

Still, the Legion Sig ain't too shabby! I have various other Sig Sauer pistols, but they aren't at the same level as the Legion.
    Cranky Old Guy

NRA Life Member

"We don't want yellow cowards in this Army. They should be killed off like rats. If not, they will go home after this war and breed more cowards. The brave men will breed more brave men. Kill off the Goddamned cowards and we will have a nation of brave men."

“In case of doubt, attack.”
    ― George S. Patton Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by COG View Post
    I've had Berettas before, but they were just everyday working tools like my Glocks. Now the Langdon and the Wilsons that I had a chance to handle - total class...
    The Langdon is the only way to go in a Beretta. The Wilson offerings don’t hold a candle to the LTT Beretta with a full action tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Heckathorn View Post
    The Langdon is the only way to go in a Beretta. The Wilson offerings don’t hold a candle to the LTT Beretta with a full action tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Am I correct in recalling that you personally own (or did) a couple of Wilson Berettas?
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

He does and he is one of the best Beretta shooters I have seen.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by callmebubba View Post
    Am I correct in recalling that you personally own (or did) a couple of Wilson Berettas?
    I have one Wilson BrigTac and one OEM 92G. EVERYTHING about the Langdon is better. IIRC, langdon set up the LTT model to mimic his ideal carry gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    He does and he is one of the best Beretta shooters I have seen.
    Now you're making me blush.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Heckathorn View Post
    I have one Wilson BrigTac and one OEM 92G. EVERYTHING about the Langdon is better. IIRC, langdon set up the LTT model to mimic his ideal carry gun.

Now you're making me blush.
    I knew you were the resident Beretta guy. Just wanted to verify that as a Wilson owner you were saying that the Langdon was in fact the better set up. Thank you.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by callmebubba View Post
    I knew you were the resident Beretta guy. Just wanted to verify that as a Wilson owner you were saying that the Langdon was in fact the better set up. Thank you.
    It definitely is

Ordered a Langdon 13# TJIAB for my M9A1. This oughtta be fun.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

2, 1, 14. And a wakeup.