Default An Interview with Andy Brown

Before Columbine, there was an active shooter event at Fairchild AFB. A young SP was the first onscene and ended the fight with a 65-yard head shot from his issued Beretta M9. This was his first shooting, but he'd been there before mentally.

His interview, by a SWAT cop and an USAF pilot: http://www.tacticaltangents.com/podcast/fairchild/

(PS: Their talks on OODA and such are interesting as well.)

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

As a fearless warrior who can punch those holes on paper I say so what. As a realist who knows the paper does not dump an AK mag on me nor do my misses "count" I say I want to buy Brown a beer

Choirboy

He did a great interview with mike seeklander and American warrior podcast. Gabe has done two great ones with him. Hope there is a third.

His book, Warnings Unheeded is great, it also details the B52 crash on base a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by ericb View Post
    He did a great interview with mike seeklander and American warrior podcast. Gabe has done two great ones with him. Hope there is a third.
    Email Seeklander.

Maybe he is brave enough to do a show on the Mind Dojo...if enough guys ask him to.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters