Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Public Education.

Go to a school that you pay for directly and I bet you have a greater degree of say about these things.
    What is taught at commie schools in commie states...meh...not my concern.

Are the American people gullible? I would say a large segment of them are downright stupid. Remember what they voted for not just once but twice.
    This why both of my sons went to private schools and now my grandkids are going to private schools as well.
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

I've always insisted that we did not win the Cold War. The communists invaded our universities, our newspapers, our tv news stations. This is how we got stuck with modern day liberals. And now the muslims have infiltrated us. Hopefully Trump wipes the slate clean and gets them out.
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu