Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 22LR

Quote Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
    I live on a farm. My chicken yard is about 100 yards -to center, it gets important at 75 and 140 -- 60 grain subsonics drop like a rock but they are not much louder than clapping your hands in a rifle barrel.

I have multiple "shoot out windows" No screens. Before the wife split if I got a beep from the chicken yard motion sensor at night. I looked and waited. I could fire the gun with the barrel out of the window and never wake her.

Loud ghetto street with blaring rap, a body stack could occur before anyone but the pickpockets knew Polish kids were dropping.
    In my experience audible gunfire is not out of the ordinary for violent urban areas, particularly for example in some parts of chicago.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

My Savage bolt .22, scoped is very accurate to 100y, and is threaded for a suppressor. Super stealth quiet suppressed with subs.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

H. L. Mencken