Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PRC 74 View Post
    Can a Jihadist be a communist?
    Yes.

In fact, the Jihadists from the very beginning of the "War on Terror," in Sept. 2001, were already using the propaganda system set up in the media and universities around the world by the communists. Many academic commies saw the Jihadists as allies and supported them. I referred to these scum as "Islamunists."
    "Why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as the king can." Benjamin Martin, The Patriot

My opinion...McCain was a leftist disguised as a republican. Nothing that he did prior to becoming a leftist excuses that he was at the end of life, a leftist. I for one amd glad he is dead, just as I was glad when Ted Kennedy left us, and like I will be glad when Boxer, Feinstein, and others like them will no longer be with us.

Trump is the best thing that has happened to the USA since Ronald Reagan. Those who can't see this either have been unemployed for the last four years (living off what the rest of us do), or you are a communist. I bet those who actually work have more money in their pockets now than they did with Mugabe, or would have with the Status Quo Candidates.

McCain...good riddance...
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters