Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    John Giduck’s book is truly excellent. I got a signed copy a few years back when he was in the area. I just used it last week as a reference in an assignment for one of my graduate classes at Tulane. I have to read it again. Lots of insight.
    In every country where independence has taken the place of liberty, the first desire of a manly heart is to possess a weapon, which at once renders him capable of defence or attack, and, by rendering its owner terrible, often makes him feared- Alexandre Dumas

Will grab this one. An earlier recommendation for Gates of Fire was spot on.

I keep this book set so that I see the cover everyday, reminding me that it could happen here to our children. Even though we as believers are to think on those things that are good, decent and pure, we are also to be as harmless as doves, but as wise as serpants. I highly recommend this book, it is NOT for the faint of heart.
    Psalm 127:1
    Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain.

What always stands out in my memory from reading this book was the comment that the Spetsnaz troopers were using their bodies to try to Shield the children. No Greater Love...

Scott
    Rejected Battle-cry:

CONSUME BIOLOGICAL WASTE PRODUCTS AND EXPIRE, PORCINE SLURPER OF POND-SURFACE FUNGIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!