Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prayers for Grace and comfort.

Prayers sent.

Prayers sent.

Praying..........
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears.

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
    (Psa 116:15)

Thank you to everyone who prayed. Mom made it a month from when I started this thread, and died peacefully at home in her sleep 10 days ago. Her memorial service was yesterday, and the little country church they attended was packed out. It said much about the kind of person she was, and how she was loved by so many. It was a great testament to a great lady.

Her husband is definitely feeling the void right now. A few prayers for Norm would not be amiss if any of you are so inclined.
    -Scott

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
    - C.S. Lewis

Prayers sent for everyone dealing with the loss. A wise man once said that you will never get over losing a loved one, but you will learn how to live with it.
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!