Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    The FB video doesn't play. Perhaps finding the source (non FB) and posting may be better. But to add...an all out attack or mugging is the same as a multiple adversary attack is it not? The only difference is that you are either paying attention and see it unfolding or you do not. If you do not, and get knocked out due to your inward focus, there is nothing we can do for you...there is no technique for that. But when you see it developing, you can take steps (literally in fact) to place yourself in the best tactical position.

Sorry about the link ,for some reason i can't find a source other than fb. Basically he was talking about the lead up to an attack and striking first if deescalation fails. How to position yourself,who to hit first, (the ring leader),how to hit ,how to raise their ego and lower their guard before that strike and hopefully take his consciousness and the others hearts with one punch. Not that you might not have to fight again,but you should have one less attacker to deal with.I get what you are saying that in a sudden violent attack with no chance for deescalation none of this applies.

Jonathan wrote:

Your response would work but Id recommend giving yourself standing in the neighborhood and duty to act beyond your own self.
    Thanks! I'll work on that.
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu