Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default DON'T BE AN IDIOT!

Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

If anyone would like pictures to better see what Gabe is talking about let me know and I will post them after work today.

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

I think most people get the point, but pictures and a sticky would be a good public service.

Edited to add - maybe even something in the store. A link to "don't be an idiot" might be good on the pages we sell triggers.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Kansas
    Pistol Groundfighting, Washington

On connectors:
    We could use aftermarket 3.5# connectors and pay 1/5 as much as we do on the OEM 3.5# "-" connectors. However, there is not consistently reliable aftermarket connector (about 10% will require "tuning"). Can tuning be necessary on an OEM "-" connector? Sure. How many times have we seen it in the thousands upon thousands we have sold? I can honestly say 4-5 MAYBE.

Heed the title.
    Watch the video.
    Donít drink coffee while viewing.
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

From Murphy's Laws of Combat: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GTFOTX!!)

"Sorry. This video does not exist."

Well...it ain't us bro. It does exist and has been watched many times.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

In my day job, a lot of complaints filter up to me about the website not working.

In every case, it is the user's computer that causes the problem. Browser settings, not clearing history, using IE (dear Lord why anyone uses IE is beyond me), etc.

People don't like that answer, but there it is.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Kansas
    Pistol Groundfighting, Washington

Since I have KWTL on the brain, suppose-just suppose-that such a pistol ended up used in a shooting. Suppose that there were some muddy waters about the backstory.

Does anyone really think that the investigators would ignore all the drek inside the gun? Would they really say "good shoot is a good shoot, no matter the gear", or might they say instead, "hmm...shooter has a history of careless behavior with deadly weapons; maybe we should consider the possibility of criminal negligence in the shoot"?

Stuff like this would give me an itch I needed to scratch before I closed the case out. Ymmv, but it's a needless self inflicted wound.

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
    Since I have KWTL on the brain, suppose-just suppose-that such a pistol ended up used in a shooting. Suppose that there were some muddy waters about the backstory.

Does anyone really think that the investigators would ignore all the drek inside the gun? Would they really say "good shoot is a good shoot, no matter the gear", or might they say instead, "hmm...shooter has a history of careless behavior with deadly weapons; maybe we should consider the possibility of criminal negligence in the shoot"?

Stuff like this would give me an itch I needed to scratch before I closed the case out. Ymmv, but it's a needless self inflicted wound.
    You raise good issues. I think a lot of the scrutiny will revolve around the allegations and victim assertions for their action. It is also possible questions are raised and answered, but they fall outside the necessary prosecution or defense scope needed.