Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's a shame the adults were taken into custody peacefully....

Now they'll be preaching their vile filth while behind bars until they are let our to repeat the same behaviors.
    Last edited by Mervo; 08-10-2018 at 11:04 PM.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing." Darth Vader

IDPS, DOK, TMCO, FVGF, CPM, CRM, SCPIS, TASI

TWOTU Since May 2015

I wonder why the Judge dropped the case against the squatters in June???...does this seem to be another case of we aren't getting much of the story...I should say much of the facts as we seem to be getting a story

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by silversport View Post
    I wonder why the Judge dropped the case against the squatters in June???...does this seem to be another case of we aren't getting much of the story...I should say much of the facts as we seem to be getting a story

Bill
    Squatters actually have quite a bit of protection under the law depending on the state and if they've "developed the land". For Example let's say that you have 5000 acres of land you rarely visit and I move on and build a farm on some of that land. Years later you come back and try to have me thrown off it becomes difficult because you may own the land but I own the farm.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

There are probably more Muslim training camps in the desert and that training has been going on for quite some time. A book by a white American turned Muslim called "My Jihad" was published in 2006. He became a jihadi fighter and fought in Chechnya in the 1990s and lost a leg. He described in his book that he and a couple other Arab brethren trained in the California desert to keep their skills up. The author, Aukai Collins, probably exaggerated a lot of stuff in the book, but there is also credible stuff and information in it.
    https://www.amazon.com/My-Jihad-Amer...ct_top?ie=UTF8

There was reportedly Muslims shooting guns and shouting Allah Akhbar near Apple Valley, in the California desert in 2016. This story is disputed. Some claim there is a cover up of the incident.
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...328-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Squatters actually have quite a bit of protection under the law depending on the state and if they've "developed the land". For Example let's say that you have 5000 acres of land you rarely visit and I move on and build a farm on some of that land. Years later you come back and try to have me thrown off it becomes difficult because you may own the land but I own the farm.
    I get the point of squatters rights but I thought I had read this had only started in December last and that the real property owners tried to work a deal for the property and then filed a suit to get the squatters removed...I also realize that nearly anything erected on the property can be considered an improvement...just look at what this was...sad that you can lose the rights to your own property so quickly if everything I have read is true

Bill