Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Terrorist Children Training To Execute School Shootings

https://apnews.com/7f19d48b60844336a...chool-shooting

Prosecutors say in court documents that the father of a missing Georgia boy was training children at a New Mexico compound to commit school shootings.

The documents filed Wednesday say Siraj Ibn Wahhaj (see-DAHJ’ IBN wah-HAJ’) was conducting weapons training at the compound near the Colorado border where 11 hungry children were found in filthy conditions.
    Why does that name make me think there's more to this story than child abuse...?

Quote Originally Posted by mike135 View Post
    https://apnews.com/7f19d48b60844336a...chool-shooting

Why does that name make me think there's more to this story than child abuse...?
    Look at the name:
    to ask a judge to hold Siraj Ibn Wahhaj (see-DAHJ’ IBN wah-HAJ’) without bond.
    Any doubt as to what was going on?
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

They are being described as heavily armed muslim extremists. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/08...ments-say.html

Prosecutors alleged in court documents filed Wednesday that Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 39, was training children to commit school shootings. (Taos County Sheriff's Office)

Should be move to the subforum on terrorism since that is what this is.
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

That's pretty funny... (and predictable). AP and Fox are both reporting from the same source material, but somehow AP didn't think it was noteworthy to say anything about the suspected Islamic ties, show the pictures of the moms, etc.

*this is my shocked face*

And how many more are out there????
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Something I wrote a year and half ago - shocking that I would suggest such a thing, were the overfed gun fudds of course.

KILLING A CHILD TERRORIST - COULD YOU DO IT?

Thursday, January 26, 2017

What a horrible thing to say or consider? Yes, for modern western man that is almost inconceivable. But as I have said for over a year, we live in a time of war. And although the Trump Presidency has been the best thing to happen to America since the end of WW2, I would not expect the momentum of the ISIS Jihad against the west to diminish. Moreover, I think that a traditional, "Let's bomb them in Syria" perspective may be fine for Syrian security, but will do nothing to thwart the Orlandos and San Bernardinos that are being planned right now in America by people that share the same philosophy.

Last August I wrote a controversial article titled - Could You Kill A Child Jihadist?

You can read it here - COULD YOU SHOOT A CHILD JIHADIST?

In the article I referred to a video that surfaced showing 12 year old boys executing prisoners. That video was bland compared to the one I am going to show you here. At the end of the original article I said the following -

"Our enemy has shown us his use of the very young and the very old as terrorists. Fine, thank you - information received. We live in a time of war and our tactics and engagement concepts will change in accordance with the new information. The little jihadist terrorist active shooter or bomber gets shot right in the face...just like the big ones."

Have a look at this video showing similar aged terrorists carrying out a direct action take down of a building and killing prisoners that had been tied up and placed inside. We live in a time of war...get your minds right about this and who the enemy might be on any given day.

ISIS CHILDREN KILLING PRISONERS IN TACTICAL EXERCISE
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

When I read the title, I thought you were going to discuss how to train a child to respond to a school shooting. I was going to suggest that "grooming" might not be the right word. But now I see that it is in fact the perfect word.

From a lawyer's perspective, this is really interesting. There are a multitude of legal hurdles that the prosecution is going to have to overcome. It's something that we are going to have to plan for, though, because this is behavior that we can expect to see more of. This would be totally normal behavior for a muslim father in Gaza. And the jihadists are now being imported into the U.S. This won't be the last time we see something like this.
    Virtute et Armis

What authorities found inside the New Mexico compound

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/07/us/wh...und/index.html
    They were squatting on property and it seems they actually owned an adjacent property. The owners tried to get them to move or switch land plots that was refused. For eviction they could not get a ruling in their favor. Eventually the owner's found out, I am sure with some off the book help of local LEOs that there was a warrent out on one for them for a missing boy and then things started to have happen. So far the body of one boy has been found. These are obviously nut cases and certainly dangerous. They had set up a firing range and locals regularly heard gunfire coming from that property.
    (CNN)Stacks of tires, piles of trash and plastic sheets surrounded the squalid New Mexico compound, shrouding what was happening inside: five adults, including a fugitive wanted in the disappearance of his young son, living with 11 emaciated children.

The compound -- including a partially buried camper trailer -- was littered with hazards and lacked electricity, sewage disposal and plumbing. The place was teeming with trash and odor, and the children were wearing rags, had no shoes and likely hadn't eaten in days.
    These are a sheriff's descriptions of a property that officers raided last week in rural Amalia, New Mexico, according to court documents, in what started as an investigation into a man's alleged abduction of his son, then 3, in Georgia last year.

Damn Polish Kids

Choirboy