Default apparent drone assassination attempt on Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro,

I am not sure what is true is here and what is not.

Authorities have identified the masterminds of the apparent drone assassination attempt on Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro, as well as the people who assisted them, Attorney General Tarek William Saab said Monday. The investigation, which involves four prosecutors, has yielded the locations from where the drones were piloted, as well as the arrests of two of the drone pilots, the country's top law enforcement official said.
    "We also know the places where they stayed in the days leading to the attack. We have identified the people who made the explosives and prepared the weapons and their international links," Saab said.
    He further said the alleged assassination constituted a "betrayal to the motherland, intentional homicide attempt, terrorism, association to commit a crime and financing terrorism." https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/06/ameri...mpt/index.html
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

I have no way to verify this, but there is a report that it was actually a gas explosion in a nearby building. I saw it on youtube so it must be true. It seems more plausible than a drone attack.

As long as they don't retaliate against the US for this, I really don't give a crap what really happened.

I thought it was pretty funny how the military guys ran for cover when the boom happened...

Cool...the only good commie...by any means...
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I assumed it was a false flag so Maduro would have an excuse to take a few more heads. Too bad he's still with us.
    Making the bad man go away since 1982.