Default score another for the good guys--armed citizen shoots a guy shooting at group of kids

Reading between the lines, it sounds like somebody saw the situation developing and was ready for it when it happened. Basically there was an argument, bad guy left and came back with a gun and started shooting toward the crowd at the park, good guy shoots him (including at least one head shot). There is only one string of shots and it's hard to know which are the bad guy and which are the good guy, but it sounds like the good guy was engaging pretty quickly after the first shot was fired.

You can make your own guess as to the cultural context of this incident...

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/poli...park/806192101

My backyard....

Not an event I would go ...

Full video here: https://www.facebook.com/DHarv1/vide...6666740410389/
    Last edited by draken; 08-06-2018 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Video link fixed

Quote Originally Posted by draken View Post
    My backyard....

Not an event I would go ...

Full video here: https://www.facebook.com/DHarv1/videos/10216666740410389/
    No joy on the link

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk
    I kneel for no man and pray to only one God; Jesus Christ.

تدريب لتكون في نهاية المطاف الأمريكي الكافر

CRG 09/2012, TMCO 11/2012, RGF I 09/2013, ACRG 11/2013

Oh no.

Another shooting involving children that will be all over the news for months and months. Get ready to enduring 24/7 blanket coverage of this story.

Wait. False alarm. This story debunks the liberal narrative. It's not mentioned on CNN, ABCnews, NBC news or CBS news, and a google search shows the story on twelve local news outlets and, of course, it's reported on Fox news.
    "I have many people, but few men."
    -Xerxes, King of Persia, at the battle of Thermopylae

"Charity has got everything to do with giving and absolutely nothing to do with taking."

"Studies show that a rapist who has been shot several times loses ardor."
    -Fred Reed

"Una salus victus nullam sperare salutem"

Trench

All can see in this smart phone video is a lot of screaming and children running around.
    TITUSVILLE, Fla. - An armed bystander shot a man who open-fired on a back to school event at a Titusville park following a fistfight, police said. The shooting occurred at Isaac Campbell Park on South Street shortly after 5:20 p.m. when the shooter, whom police have not identified, returned to the park after a fistfight and began firing. A bystander licensed to a carry a firearm then shot the shooter, who was flown to a nearby hospital with life-threatening injuries, police said. The bystander who shot the suspect waited for officers and has been fully cooperative with the investigation, police said.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Facebook video works for me on Android. Save yourself time by starting about 8:30, chaos starts within a few seconds.

I'll throw my opinion out: the "shooter" fired one shot and the "vendor/CC owner" followed up with the ~12 shots after that

I will bet he didnt tell the officers he was going to wait for his lawyer to tell them he dindu nuffin and he wants his rights.

Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters