Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Prayers out.

Life, and old age, is certainly not for the weak.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing." Darth Vader

IDPS, DOK, TMCO, FVGF, CPM, CRM, SCPIS, TASI

TWOTU Since May 2015

UPDATE: Today Dad has the surgery on his back. Doc said it went well. He took part of the disc out and put in two bars and 4 screws. Should help elevate pressure on spinal cord. Now comes therapy and that depends on him getting off his rump and doing it. I am wiped out- hate sitting around doing the ole hurry up and wait crap.

Mother in Law had a turn for the worse. Had leg swelled and sore from knee down. Infection of some king= might be insect bite. Put in hospital and in IV antibiotics. Will be there for a while to get rid of infection.

So I was in one hospital an hour away while the Ole Heifer was in another all day! NOT my kind of day. Thanks for the prayers.
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

You'll get through it. Take no s*** from anyone, your dad or his alleged caregivers. It won't be pleasant and it will test you, but you will get through it.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

2, 3, 16. And a wakeup.

Prayers for you. Papa's post mirrors my experience. As to the argument issue, my grandmother did the same when I was her caregiver. The approach that worked for me was to agree with everything. That way, there is no argument to be had. Their words can be infuriating. Just remember it's a medical condition.