Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    This is where I spent my night and day:

6F6C94B6-A085-465D-A034-599F0643CD80.jpg

Warrior Talk is about getting quality SI equipment in the hands of those that need it, we acknowledge that. However, Warrior Talk is also about training, tactics, mental and physical preparation. Arrogance and condescending remarks have no place in these concepts.

We’ve got one KIA and one WIA. Sometimes it just sucks as Papa would say. Simply put, shit happened and a successful negotiation of LE trials and tribulations was not achieved. Let’s spend the time helping each other to reduce unsuccessful negotiations in the future - LEO and non-LEO alike. I’d venture to guess that’s what those who’ve paid the price would recommend.

J
    Last edited by JonathanNobody; 07-26-2018 at 07:18 PM.

J, I am so sorry you caught this. But I can't think of anyone better.

They are so young. Children are dying to protect us here, too.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

2, 0, 10. And a wakeup.

They’re JDoza’s boys. We got involved like everyone else. The price is getting heavy and they are young.

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanNobody View Post
    There is a lot of good information here but a significant amount of unjustified arrogance.
    I have to disagree with that.

For the most part, everyone here is very humble. Just direct to the point.

On the other hand, any of the arrogance that I've seen or read have been completely justified.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Default Using Holster or Low Ready with Short Pull Triggers

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanNobody View Post
    They’re JDoza’s boys. We got involved like everyone else. The price is getting heavy and they are young.
    Prayers for your brothers JN and JD.
    To apply a slight variation to a 60s Vietnam era fighter pilot bar room ballad: “...the price (is) high and measured in rich red blood...”
    As someone here has said a few times before,we’re at war and most don’t acknowledge it.
    Last edited by Ted Demosthenes; 07-26-2018 at 08:46 PM.
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

From Murphy: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GTFOTX!!)

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderCrusty View Post
    Wow, ShopMonkey! I ask a ligitimate question, you don’t know me from Adam, but you assume I am so far out of touch that I must be on Saturn. “Please, take a class ...” You have NO IDEA about me. You don’t know if I bought my first handgun last week, or if I’ve been carrying a loaded weapon in public longer than you’ve been alive. You don’t know if I’ve already read many of the articles here, or if I’ve published gun articles in national magazines. But you are going to assume that you are just so much better than me that I’m on another planet. Here is my assumption, I am just not man enough for this forum. So, this is my last post here. I will not be back, and I will not be training with Suarez International EVER. Goodbye.
    If Shop Monkey upsets you so easily, you wont be missed man. We tend toward thick skins here...more like a killer's locker room than a college safe space.

I think assumptions were made based on YOUR post. Low Ready...I haven't taught that for more than 15 years. It is not a good choice...and I have written about that for years. Pointing guns? In the real world you point guns at people you think you might have to shoot. I have never used low ready in the real world...and every time I pointed a weapon, my finger was on the trigger. And I am not wrong on this. This is how we teach and how we operate...and have done so since 2003.

Truly a search of the forum or the blog would have shown all of this without you getting your feelings hurt when someone was rough...as men are.

Dont want to come to my class (insert shrugging image). I will teach four times next year and I will bet you $1000 the classes fill up just fine without you.

Thicken your skin bro.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderCrusty View Post
    Wow, ShopMonkey! I ask a ligitimate question, you don’t know me from Adam, but you assume I am so far out of touch that I must be on Saturn. “Please, take a class ...” You have NO IDEA about me. You don’t know if I bought my first handgun last week, or if I’ve been carrying a loaded weapon in public longer than you’ve been alive. You don’t know if I’ve already read many of the articles here, or if I’ve published gun articles in national magazines. But you are going to assume that you are just so much better than me that I’m on another planet. Here is my assumption, I am just not man enough for this forum. So, this is my last post here. I will not be back, and I will not be training with Suarez International EVER. Goodbye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonathan. I read about this today at PHX while I waited for a plane to arrive.

I have been gone from that life for a while now...but the anger still burns when I hear if this. Part of me wants to have been there...maybe I could have changed the outcome. Part of me wants to grab the new guys and tell them everything I know. Then I fight the tears we who have made notifications to the families have always fought.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters