Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have several of the 7, 9, and 12 round mags. So far, so good. It can be tricky to get the last round in each of them. Some of this seems to be due to the way the spring stacks under the follower, and some of it due to the way the rounds stack in the column. Sometimes it helps to unload the mag and try again. The semi-single stack nature of the 43 means that rounds may stack in a staggered column as they should, or some rounds may stack vertically and take up a little extra vertical space making it hard to get the last round in. Sometimes a good smack or two against the palm of your hand will re-organize the stack and allow that last round in.
    ...Knowing is often a Barrier to Learning...

This is my experience also. I had +3 extensions on my ETS mags and getting 8 in was fine but 9 was a pain; it was clear (pin intended) what was going on in the magazine. I switched the baseplates onto factory mags and haven't had an issue or looked back.

Quote Originally Posted by blastjv View Post
    I have several of the 7, 9, and 12 round mags. So far, so good. It can be tricky to get the last round in each of them. Some of this seems to be due to the way the spring stacks under the follower, and some of it due to the way the rounds stack in the column. Sometimes it helps to unload the mag and try again. The semi-single stack nature of the 43 means that rounds may stack in a staggered column as they should, or some rounds may stack vertically and take up a little extra vertical space making it hard to get the last round in. Sometimes a good smack or two against the palm of your hand will re-organize the stack and allow that last round in.