Default Red dot on RMR increased in size

Since I know that some of you have far more experience with RMR's than I do, I figured I'd ask about it here. I have a Trijicon RMR that has suddenly had the dot increase in size while shooting. After approximately 500/600 rounds out of a Suarez Glock 34 slide, the dot on my RM06 suddenly increased to what looks like a 10-12 MOA dot. The dot also appears more oblong and blurry as opposed to the nice clean dot it normally is. I know it's not just me as my other RM06 used on a SW M&P still looks like the normal 3 MOA dot. And as far as I know I don't have an astigmatism or any visual problem that could be causing it.

I just wanted to see if anyone has had this happen to them. I've tried taking the battery out and checking the contacts, cleaning the lense and cleaning the glass for the emitter but the dot is still too big.

If it's just a simple issue that I can correct on my own without violating the warranty then I'm open to ideas. If not, no big deal and I'll just send it back to Trijicon for repair.

Thanks,
    Louis

ETA: this is the RMO6 type 2, not the O8
    Last edited by phillylou; 07-19-2018 at 03:21 PM. Reason: I'm dumb

Is the small rear lens over the LED missing, or out of position?

Other than that, make sure the lenses are clean of course.

IF THE LENS IS THERE AND CLEAN SEND IT BACK TO TRIJICON

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI