Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    And Grand Power? I don't know...CZ isn't going anywhere...Grand Power is imported by Eagle Imports and made in Slovakia. I would much rather seek a weapon MADE in the USA rather than one made elsewhere and then imported. There is nothing the imports do better than the CZ. Why are we already looking for alternatives?
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Apologies, I was bringing up the scorpionís closest competitors. I think the scorpion is head and shoulders above them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Because the only thing I hate more than hippie and neo-liberal fascists and anarchists are the hypocrite fat cat suits they eventually grow up to become.-John Casey

Quote Originally Posted by Rogal Dorn View Post
    Apologies, I was bringing up the scorpion’s closest competitors. I think the scorpion is head and shoulders above them.

Honestly I think the Scorpion's competitors are the SIG MPX and the AR 9mm. SIG has a history of making tons of revisions on existing weapons and then discontinuing then. And the MPX price point is silly. Its like they are trying to compete with HK and the MP5.

The AR we already discussed.

B&T would need to open a factory in the USA and cut their price point in half. The Grand Power is an unknown and I don't see them being prolific any time soon.
    Gabriel Suarez

I agree

Because the only thing I hate more than hippie and neo-liberal fascists and anarchists are the hypocrite fat cat suits they eventually grow up to become.-John Casey

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    B&T GHM9 PSTL 9MM 6" 30RD BLK - DEALER $1285, MAP $1325

LOL. I don't see the B&T doing anything harmful to the CZ EVO anytime soon.
    Lol it's actually worse than that--I was referring to the TP9, which fits between the Evo and the Glock PDW in size because the magazine goes into the grip, but I don't see those anywhere for less than $1800+!

All that to say that the Evo makes a lot of sense. It's hard to make the case for anything else in this size.

How well do these feed HPs?
    James 1:5 - "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."

All i have been shooting have been 147 jhp subsonic.
    Gabriel Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    All i have been shooting have been 147 jhp subsonic.
    Excellent, thank you.
    James 1:5 - "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."

I've put several thousand rounds through my Scorpion and haven't had a single malfunction. I got used to the trigger before installing the trigger from CZ Custom. Now the trigger is more of a competition feel than a self defense feel (no take up, no over travel)

The Pro Stock charging handle and duckbill mag releases are a must. My mag changes are now faster than my AR mag changes. Using a Sig Romeo 4c and good ammo (Expansion Ammunition or the Browning BPT 147s) I consistently achieve 1 inch groups at 20 yards while shooting from a standing position.

Also, I've never cleaned my Evo, and I bought it used.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Charging handle and mag release are on my radar to "improve" as products
    Gabriel Suarez