Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    So this has cool factor but I’m interested to hear from those who know better than me on if this would fit in. Integrally suppressed model (still a pistol).
    A3DC14EB-C1DE-4D72-A1BA-4F5A2B52789F.jpg
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by callmebubba View Post
    So this has cool factor but I’m interested to hear from those who know better than me on if this would fit in. Integrally suppressed model (still a pistol).
    A3DC14EB-C1DE-4D72-A1BA-4F5A2B52789F.jpg
    If I were going the NFA route I could see something like this but I think I commented above on the topic. If I were going to shorten the barrel and shroud for a super compact system then you lose all advantage to an SI Glock PDW. I'll admit a package like that is sexy as hell but I'll only spend so much on sexy, I'm more concerned about function over form
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

I was fortunate enough several months ago to play with a braced EVO owned by a friend. He had mounted a cheap RDS and a tailhook (I think) brace, I instantly fell in love with it. The trigger was decent for me, and the angle of the tailhook made for a good cheek weld for the optic. I would agree with Gabe that the weak points in the design were the charging handle and mag release. The mag release felt alien and cheap to me, having to push forward on little plastic pieces doesn`t inspire confidence in me. The charging handle was less of a concern, but enough for me to note as well.

nZQW5Ti.jpg
    "they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb

Quote Originally Posted by Nabalfodrows View Post
    Hey guys, I am now setting funds aside for this.

What is the best 9mm subsonic HP round? Remington, Federal, and MagTech make loads. I would like the Federal HSTs, but it looks like velocity is over supersonic. The 147 gr Federal Hi-Shok looks like the next best thing.
    I havent shot any over a chrono, but I run Federal 147 HST suppressed out of a 9mm AR (10.5 inch) and its super quiet.

evo072818.jpg

Not my Scorpion it is a loaner from a buddy, worked with it at 15,25, and 40 yards.

I didn't change his zero it was spot on at 15 yds I ran 90 rounds through it after working with it dry Friday.

Mine is brace-less as of this writing.

v/r

JD
    Last edited by JD Lester; 07-28-2018 at 07:54 PM.