Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    The release is almost exactly what I had in mind. I will be buying all these products. Now if they could just do a charging handle like an MP5 knob and I'd be done
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

I got to handle a few of the mags PSA is producing for their 9mm AK, it feeds from Scorpion mags and the PSA offerings seem pretty robust. Not a bad price for 35 round capacity. Just a thought.
    "they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    The release is almost exactly what I had in mind. I will be buying all these products. Now if they could just do a charging handle like an MP5 knob and I'd be done
    I too have been impatiently awaiting this development... Woo-hoo.
    But I didn't have the imagination to consider your charging handle idea... I hope they read your mind!

How many of you Scorpion owners are using them in the role of house guns/car guns as opposed to range PCC competition?

Quote Originally Posted by krav51 View Post
    How many of you Scorpion owners are using them in the role of house guns/car guns as opposed to range PCC competition?
    House gun for me... The Pmags will make me feel a lot better about keeping the mags loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Frederick View Post
    House gun for me... The Pmags will make me feel a lot better about keeping the mags loaded.
    Same here,since the new Generation CZ mags have been available anyway.Every single clear CZ or Manticore mag broke before that.

Im NOT a fan of PSA (some good some bad); but I was encouraged to see the AK based 9mm that uses the Scorpion mags. I like the looks of the curved mags. Hopefully this will mean good thinks for aftermarket Scorpion mags competing with Glock Happy Sticks for PCCs.

The magazine problem is bad enough that I was debating ditching the CZ and picking up an Angstadt. The option of Magpul mags breathes new life into the platform for me. I do hope that they will eventually offer a 20-22rd magazine as well. And I hope they offer a grip with a storage compartment. I currently keep a bore snake, a couple of batteries, and a blister pack of oil in the grip, but the "door" on the bottom of the grip is just electrical tape. I'd rather have a classier option
    Virtute et Armis