Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm wondering if the cop that was killed with a rock in Mass. was afraid of getting into trouble if he shot a guy "who was only armed with a rock."
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob F. View Post
    I'm wondering if the cop that was killed with a rock in Mass. was afraid of getting into trouble if he shot a guy "who was only armed with a rock."
    Actually, from what I read, he was knocked out with the rock and then shot multiple times in the head and torso with his own gun.
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

I read that too. But it said the cop caught the perp vandalizing a house after wrecking a vehicle. Doesn't sound like he got bush wacked. But all conjecture at this point.

RIP officer.
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears.