Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Normally I'm not interested in any sport that involves a ball, but I can definitely get behind this.
    Suarez International Staff Instructor, Iowa

"EVERY MAN IS A COUNTER TERRORIST." --Gabe Suarez
    "It's not the will to win that matters--everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." --Paul "Bear" Bryant
    "Love of theory is the root of all evil." --William M. Briggs

Formerly "ericmt"

And I'd get behind you. While they're punching you in the knees I can run the ball in. Or jump off your shoulders.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

2, 1, 7. And a wakeup.

This looks like the best sport to watch since the gladiator days. I like MMA but this would be something to see.

It’s pretty magnificent.

The first 5-10 minutes is pretty much a gang fight between the 2 teams. While the announcers all talk about how this game is a disgrace/the worst they’ve seen in years and if the fighting keeps up it will likely be the last year of the Calcio.

Then once the announcers make it their “official-reduce-their-own-liability-even-in-Italy” statements, they get back to sort of officiating on the players actually playing.

After the “first round” of all-out brawling, for the rest of the game about a quarter of the players are actively fighting, another quarter just sort of hold each other down in the dirt and wrestle around a bit, and maybe the remaining half are actually trying to move the ball and score. And the half trying to play often rotate in/out of the quarter who are actively fighting.

Been like that every time I’ve been. Though I haven’t been in a long time.

There was an attempt at “Team MMA” going around a year or so ago. Didn’t take I guess. This would be even better, especially with the right commentary.
    VIRES HONOR VIRTUS FIDES