Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    OK so now you have me interested....are the 762 mags compatible with standard Pmags
    Indeed they are. And as nice as Larue's mags are, they are really just too expensive to standardize on, so I just stick with Pmags.
    "If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself." Augustine

"That upon which you set your heart and put your trust is your god." Martin Luther

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Heckathorn View Post
    Yes. The sad part is that I had to do all the fucking leg work for people to see this deal. Mark La Rue has been pushing this deal for quite a while. Folks just don’t pay attention (or, at least, don’t pay attention to tier one companies). Follow tier one companies, you will find tier one deals.
    Well for what its worth heres my THANKS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Heckathorn View Post
    Again, QC is the issue. There is a reason, when you look at 7.62 NATO AR platforms, La Rue, Knight’s Armament, and Lewis Machine And Tool are the go to’s. They produce consistently reliable (and consistently accurate) rifles. DPMS just doesn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here is a video of a LaRue 308 that with good ammo is consistently sub 0.6 inches at 100 yard that I saw on AR15.com forum.
    Rifle is in the $3000 price range and is not junk

Last edited by barnetmill; 09-19-2018 at 06:53 AM.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez