Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by krav51 View Post
    I know there are adapters that let you use Uzi mags but I'd prefer MP5
    I wasn’t aware of this. I have a shit load of uzi mags.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

How about:
    Glock magazines?
    Radial delayed blowback operating system?
    Suppressed (ideally an integral suppressor/barrel)?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Yamamoto View Post
    I wasn’t aware of this. I have a shit load of uzi mags.
    https://youtu.be/cn5dGc1JbxM

Looks like they are only for the Uzi pro mags

Already got mine stamped but whatever SI comes out with for this bad boy I'm in!!!
    There is going to be a battle. People will die.
    SI Classes: AK marksmanship,AKRG, Defensive Knife, FOF

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Demosthenes View Post
    Greg
    What’s the max range you’ve worked with that weapon?
    I've gone a little past 100 on smaller than man targets but the burn ban was on down here and I didn't want to set the range on fire by shooting at the longer distance targets.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    What if they could use MP5 magazines
    Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    IDK a major plus for the EVO is the reasonably priced mags. MP5 mags are crazy expensive compared to Glock, UZI, etc. Its the expensive mags that keep the SIG SMG off my credit card. If you must have MP5 mags then either opt for a HK clone or a QC10 lower.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGuy View Post
    How about:
    Glock magazines?
    When we're talking about MP5 mags I think we're getting away from the ideal of the platform of all polymer and reasonable pricing as Edel said above, Golock mags is what jumped out to meas a good option and if they've already come up with an Uzi adapter that means it can handle straight mags. In that case my opinion would be to find/create an adaptation for the lower that would take Glock mags, that would open the market with a ton of options.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by emtdaddy1980 View Post
    Are we still talking about redheads?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    always

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

I am looking forward to this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Because the only thing I hate more than hippie and neo-liberal fascists and anarchists are the hypocrite fat cat suits they eventually grow up to become.-John Casey

fullsizeoutput_404.jpg
    I dig the Scorpion. I experimented with a Glock PDW, but could never really embrace it. I didn't want a Glock with a thumb safety or an extended mag release. I liked the idea of a pistol that could be carried in a holster and then go through a ten-second conversion to PDW, but it always felt like a novelty item. If you set a Glock up as a dedicated PDW (which I ultimately agreed was the right way to do it), then it has to compete with the purpose-made PDWs, and I just didn't like it as much as a real PDW. My left hand felt like it was just floating around in the air like a Ricky Bobby interview.

I considered the MPX, MP5, Kriss, and even the Uzi. The Kriss was the closest contender, and much of that was because of its ability to use Glock mags. If I could convert the Scorpion to shoot Glock mags, I would definitely do it. I'm also still a little bit unhappy with the placement of the light. Otherwise, I've got mine all dialed in. At some point, I anticipate getting a second one. That one will be a Micro.
    Virtute et Armis

I have an EVO3 that I SBR'D a couple years ago I like it it's fun however at the time the only brace you could get was the original SIG brace or a shock wave that's why I papered it.

I ended up using a side project llc stock it's a magpul zhukov stock that Side Project built a new hinge for. It was the best option at the time it blends with the EVO really well doesn't looked like something expediently cludged on. At the time the factory folding stock kits were being scalped on gunbroker for 200 dollars over MSRP.

If I could do it again I would use the tailhook that way I could take it across state lines or use it defensively without any added entanglements.

The mags are a week point buy plenty and consider them disposable, one of manticore mags has also broken, I haven't tried the new pmag style ones yet.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention that has been praised and denounced... Served Hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

KRG 9/11/11, PSGS 3/23/12, CPM 8/11/12, ACPM 8/18/12, M4 Sniper Week 2/20/13, TMCO 4/27/13, ATM 10/26/13, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 6/19/15, CRG-1 9/26/15, TASI 1/23/16, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 9/30/16