Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CZ P-10 STUDIES

Been loving mine, some Suarez bullet proof mag extensions would be great.
    Gabe the trigger is superb as far as factory triggers are concerned, so you could make it sing. Mostly having a company that makes fighting weapons mil or make a custom slide, instead of the instagram ninja whore house guns I see everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Training errors are recorded on paper. Tactical errors are etched in stone." Erwin Rommel

There appears to be some magazine compatibility with their polymer DA/SA guns, and even with the SIG P226. Full length spares should fit all.
    Since the Lazy G won't build a DA/SA, and Beretta chose to build non-interchangeable magazines for their 92, Px4 and APX, CZ is the go-to for those who use DAs for home/holsterless use and striker guns for duty (or, like me, are gun-schizophrenic).

The P10 looks like it could be "guttersniped" with relative ease, but the DA P07s use a hammer strut/spring arrangement that complicates matters.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

2, 1, 8. And a wakeup.

Their is a 26 sized S version planned, as of now it looks like the full size F model (19+1) pre production samples are starting to surface. CZ is opening a US factory that is supposed to boost production output.

"Training errors are recorded on paper. Tactical errors are etched in stone." Erwin Rommel

I have one and carry it. I shoot it very well. Chris Nobody got the pro's and con's exactly right. Some of the holster makers have started making ones for this. I got one early on and simply bought a Vedder IWB for a G19 and it worked fine. Gabe, (if I may be so bold) if you all want to mill the slide for a red dot that would help with the sights issue a lot. Thanks. JackH

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    There appears to be some magazine compatibility with their polymer DA/SA guns, and even with the SIG P226. Full length spares should fit all.
    Only new production magazines fit the P10 so if you already have a P09 or P07 those magazines won't lock into the P10.
    "Night vision devices let you own the night. Flashlights just let you borrow some of it for a little while." -- Chris Upchurch

"A Glock will make someone just as dead as a 1911 but the 1911 will do it with style." -- Yooper75

Only other thing I would add, is that CZ seems to take a very open and encouraging stance with companies producing aftermarket parts and upgrades for their weapons. Could just be me but Iíve never really seen other manufacturers that would promote non OEM parts or upgrades for their guns like CZ does.

I shot one a bit. If I were somehow prevented from using Glocks I'd likely take a HARD look at the CZ. It was accurate and reliable (at least as much as I shot it) and felt pretty "glock like"....the down side is the trigger guard does rub my "glock callous" a bit so I'd want that right side of the trigger guard rounded down. And the stippling was a little aggressive for bare hands. I'd probably take a file and dull the points just a tiny bit. Other than that I really don't have any complaints other than same complaints people have with everything that isn't a glock.... mags are more expensive and holsters are harder to find than for Glock....but then again it IS a Glock world now. If you want $20 mags...Glock is your only real choice.

I'm not gonna sell off the Glocks and replace 'em with P10s but I'd not skip a beat if I were forced to use one. Well done CZ.
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Tennessee State Handgun Carry Permit Instructor
    Glock Factory Certified Armorer
    IDPA Master Class SSP, ESP,CDP, CCP, BUG
    Gung Ho Chuan Association

TRAIN with me....https://suarezinternational.com/sear...h_query=harris

Fundamentalist Christian Man at Arms

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords , and your pruning hooks into spears; train even your weaklings to be warriors.

Through HIS power I can walk on water..IF I just have the faith and courage to get out of the boat.

A good man who's done a couple of bad things along the way....

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Harris View Post
    I'm not gonna sell off the Glocks and replace 'em with P10s but I'd not skip a beat if I were forced to use one. Well done CZ.
    What if you didn't own any Glocks and were looking for a polymer handgun?

"Night vision devices let you own the night. Flashlights just let you borrow some of it for a little while." -- Chris Upchurch

"A Glock will make someone just as dead as a 1911 but the 1911 will do it with style." -- Yooper75

Quote Originally Posted by LordPhoenix View Post
    What if you didn't own any Glocks and were looking for a polymer handgun?
    Not Randy; but if you were a friend asking for my opinion I’d say get a Glock for the other reasons he mentioned (mags, holsters, parts, upgrades, etc).
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle