Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    I just have one of the kids cut the grass. Or let it grow.

I don’t have time for that shit.
    Funny that we live in the same state, and have the exact same sentiments. The grass will be there next week if I don’t mow it this week....

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF220 View Post
    Funny that we live in the same state, and have the exact same sentiments. The grass will be there next week if I don’t mow it this week....
    Does grass even grow in California?

Seriously ... just replace “mowing” with any other repetitive task that sucks down time.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

One pays for convenience. I do not mow my lawn, my landscape service takes care of it. Car wash? Nope, my guy comes every Saturday or Sunday depending on my desire to have it done. Pool maintenance? yep... you guessed it... pool service. Laundry? dry cleaner pick up and delivery twice a week. House cleaning? Cleaning service Monday and Friday. Cars need service? call to dealer, driver comes with loaner, takes vehicle and returns it at end of day. Cooking , yes, the wife and I have fun making dinners together, but we call a chef in on occasion, sometimes out of indolence, other times to get some culinary tips.Basically I don't do squat ! Can I ? if need be, yes. However, if you can pay for mundane everyday services, why bother? More free time to read, research, fish, hike, kayak, travel/wander, exercise, and go shooting/train.