Default Suarez Barrel Twist Rate?

Hey, what is the twist in the replacement match barrels you sell, and given that, is there a "better" bullet weight to run through them for max accuracy?

Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I looked up the link and the SI barrels are:
    They feature a 1-10"
    It is close to what the militaries usually choose for pistols with the 9 mm luger parabellum barrels.
    There are diverse barrel twists rate and Smith and Wesson barrels in 9mm were at one time 1 in 10 and now are much slower and glock is very close to 1 in 10.
    Any explanation as to why some, especially those making pistols for the military like the faster twists. Those making guns for the american public like to make the twists slower.
    Below is an excerpt of 9 mm twist rates from http://www.exteriorballistics.com/re...es_handgun.pdf

Twist rates.PNG
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Thanks- I should have looked up the site, but my phone was arguing with me....