Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    In my opinion...SIG P220/226/229 series and the CZ P-07
    Agree.

Both can use upgraded triggers but that is common.

My 226 and P09 are my most accurate pistols.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

If I need a small discrete pistol I will carry my SIG 290 RS versus a J frame

I have carried my P229-1 on occasion.

I carry my P220 when I am hunting.

I shoot my Beretta 92 FS every now and then for proficiency and have not carried it in over a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by callmebubba View Post
    I ordered the G conversion to make it de-cock only and will probably send the slide and barrel in for NP3.
    I assume this is the factory retrofit G decocker. Any issues?

I just converted a PX4 to decock only, and miss the option of administrative loading on safety. So I treat it as though it's a SIG.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

Still crazy after all these years.

2, 4, 16. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    Is the Sig P226 sort of the epitome of this category?
    Yes. The smooth, non-stacking triggers in the 220/225/226 convinced me--and agencies like the Michigan State Police, Secret Service, Texas DPS--that the DA/SA transition was a non-issue. I guess some folks in the USN agreed.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

Still crazy after all these years.

2, 4, 16. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Yes. The smooth, non-stacking triggers in the 220/225/226 convinced me--and agencies like the Michigan State Police, Secret Service, Texas DPS--that the DA/SA transition was a non-issue. I guess some folks in the USN agreed.
    Ha. See what you did there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    I assume this is the factory retrofit G decocker. Any issues?

I just converted a PX4 to decock only, and miss the option of administrative loading on safety. So I treat it as though it's a SIG.
    Not installed yet but I’ll make sure to let everyone know when it is and what I think.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

A CZ P09 - Massive gun that fits my paws well. It hold 21+1 rounds, comes with night sights and I've Cajunized most of it. It's a great gun and after I dropped in the Cajun trigger parts I loved it more. You can swip safety and decockers for locked and cocked carry, or just decocker carry. The recoil is very low in the 9mm variant, as well as the muzzle flip, which is likely due to the bore axis and how low the gun sits in your hand.

Walther P99 - A striker fired DA/SA gun with a great grip, and overall excellent ergonomics. The trigger is absolutely outstanding in both single action and double action. The anti-stress method of carry is kind of foolish so I just carry DA or SA depending on what I'm doing and wearing. I also own the SW99C which is basiclaly the same gun with a few parts by S&W. I like the ability to carry it DA if I'm going into an NPE type carry, albeit for most this gun is a little big for NPE carry.