Default KWTL Exercise of The Day

From Brent & Ted’s neighborhood...
    Wasn’t sure whether to put this here or in the Killing Within The Law subforum, but apparently the days of scary clown pranks have graduated to Istanbul drill baiting.

https://youtu.be/YEqYnUXxa7M

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/06/m...-of-washington

Footage originally streamed from the “Arab Andy” channel on YouTube showed the incident unfolding moments after a person later identified as Mr. Harraz entered the room and began filming with their phone.“I didn’t recognize him, so I say are you supposed the be here,” an eyewitness told the student paper, The Daily.
    Seconds later, an ominous message began playing from a speaker that police said was attached to the person streaming.
    “Attention,” the audio message said. “C4 has been successfully activated. Bomb detonation countdown successfully started.”
    Check 6,
    Air Pirate out.
    tw/ig: @SoCalAirPirate

"Real freedom lies in wildness, not in civilization."
    -Charles Lindbergh

"The skies are lovely, dark, and deep,
    but I have promises to keep,
    and miles to fly before I sleep..."

About two years ago I saw a man that I would have described as a Paki filming at a Starbucks with his phone. I watched him...processing the info in the same manner as the gent in the trenchcoat recently. I filmed him right back covertly and later passed the info to my contacts at DHS. Apparently he was a "person of interest". That was all I got along with a very quick..."thanks by the way".
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Well, I can find a bunch of people who viewed it as a credible, imminent threat without even looking too hard. Those people, by the way, look just like the local jury pool.

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle