Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Unless I move to a drier climate the last thing I need is more body hair.

Yeah I could shave it or go though a shower of magic shave. Thank God at least I got blond hair or I'd look like a sasquatch.
    Any way so far so good for me I can work dudes half my age into the ground where I work. Although I admite about 90 percent are 50/50. Stereotypical skinny jeans and Dewey Crow types.

And I'm 52.

However, if needed I see nothing wrong with a properly medically supervised use of them. And I acknowledge at my age the bottom could drop out on me anytime.
    Last edited by BigEd63; 06-05-2018 at 06:07 PM.

I use TRT and I don’t care who knows. I’m almost 54 and the benefits are worth the costs to me. I’m competing against no one but myself and i put in the work at the gym to get the maximum benefits I can. It’s expensive but so was my SI G19, I don’t mind putting money in to either platform to make them the best they can be.
    “Every day the same thing...variety”

So how does a normal guy go about finding a doctor who is knowledgeable about this stuff? All of the “functional” or “integrative” medical practices in my area seem to be focused on huge doses of vitamin C, accupuncture, meditation, and keeping you OFF of medicines, not the intelligent USE of medicines!

Quote Originally Posted by jesselp View Post
    So how does a normal guy go about finding a doctor who is knowledgeable about this stuff? All of the “functional” or “integrative” medical practices in my area seem to be focused on huge doses of vitamin C, accupuncture, meditation, and keeping you OFF of medicines, not the intelligent USE of medicines!
    Endocrinologist.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by jesselp View Post
    OB/GYN docs deal with female hormones all the time and many of them also do male hormone replacement. That’s who I’ve used.
    “Every day the same thing...variety”

Go to a muscular endo. I have been doing TRT as well. 58 and stronger than at 28. I have no intention of growing old gracefully.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Your average Endo won't know the ins and outs. I had one tell me Estradiol has nothing to do with anything in males.....

Like anything else...do your research...fire the underachievers. If he or she looks like they lift...that is a good start.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I did a few cycles of test with deca when I was younger. Nothing amoral about it. If you want them, take them. If not, dont. Simple as that. When I was in the Navy, I personally knew a significant portion of BUD/S students who were using EPO's ('endurance' steroids) and sfill remwmber the wtf look on the face of one insteuctor when he saw how jacked one of our guys was. "Dude, Im not gonna bust you. Just tell me what youre using'. Priceless.

When I was a cop in pinal county, one of my seargents offered to hook me up. Big mofo. Our Lt knew. Didnt care.

I wouldnt recommend them for military, for the simple fact that down range, can you administer them correctly? Idk. Maybe you can, maybe not.

Ive been thinking a out hitting the weights again and starting with some good ol injectable t and see where we go from there.

In the words of Louie Simmons, guys who train with steroids teain way harder than guys who dont.

Fact.

1) Bone plate disruption,
    2) Roid Rage,
    3) Male pattern baldness, acne, body hair,
    4) Gynecomastia ("bitch tit"),
    5) Hypogonadism (shrunken testicles),
    6) Heart problems,
    7) Dependency,
    8) Temporary benefits.

My phone isnt using the quote function correctly, I wanted to address these.

1. Only happens to very young athletes. These kids wont gain much from juice, as theiir training age is low anyways and natural hormones very high.

2. Myth. All you have are assholes, and assholes with muscles.

3. Happens to some, didnt happen to me. I think its genetic. Oh well, nothing is free.

4. You didnt plan your cycle correctly. You must have the entire cycle on hand from day one to 60 before you begin. Like hurting your back on squats, its your own fault.

5. Yup, this happens. Oh well.

6. Not true.

7. Youre probably coffee dependemt, also.

8. Again, you planned your cycle wrong. You can have neear permanent benefits if you know what youre doing.